- "I think it's time for a long vacation. I understand the swamps of Borga are almost habitable this time of year."
- ―Tig Fromm comtemplates going into hiding on Borga
Borga was a terrestrial astronomical object that featured swamps and was located in the Borga system, a part of the Yminis sector in the Slice portion of the Outer Rim Territories. In 15 BBY, the Fromm Gang leader Tig Fromm thought about vacationing on Borga after a plan of his failed, speculating that its swamps were nearly habitable during that time of year.
Behind the scenes
Borga was mentioned in "The White Witch," the first episode of the animated television series Star Wars: Droids, which was written by Peter Sauder and premiered on September 7, 1985. The StarWars.com Online Companion to the 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas placed the Borga system, and therefore Borga, in grid square S-14.
Notes and references
- Borga system — Based on corresponding data for
- Borga system, and therefore Borga, in grid square S-14, which The Essential Atlas designates as part of the Slice. places the
- Star Wars: Droids—"The White Witch"
- "Star Wars Droids: The Adventures of R2-D2 and C-3PO"—Polyhedron 170 establishes that the animated series Star Wars: Droids: The Adventures of R2-D2 and C-3PO takes place fifteen years prior to the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, which corresponds to 15 BBY according to The New Essential Chronology.
- "A Star Wars CELibration" – Star Wars Insider 27