Borosk was a planet in the Outer Rim Territories, one of a number of worlds along the frontier of Imperial Space fortified as strongpoints against the New Republic in the last years of the Galactic Civil War. A relatively small world, its defenses included orbiting ion minefields and planetary shields, plus heavy planetary-defense turbolasers and ion cannon batteries. It was located near Yaga Minor.
In 137 ABY, the 407th Stormtrooper Division out of Yinchorr, under the supervision of Darth Maleval, came to Borosk to eliminate the 908th Stormtrooper Division, whose members had remained allied to Roan Fel.
All of the 908th Stormtrooper legion were wiped out to the last man. Soon after the planet fell under the control of the Empire-in-exile. However, in 138 ABY, Darth Krayt launched an assault against the planet which was then restored to Sith rule.
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic I: Remnant (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic III: Reunion (Mentioned only)
- Legacy 4: Noob
- Legacy—War 2
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook