- "Was your craft in the proximity of New Republic Correctional Transport, Bothan-Five?"
- ―Carson Teva, to Din Djarin
Bothan-Five was a New Republic Correctional Transport that carried prisoners of the New Republic. The mercenary crew of Ranzar Malk were sent to rescue the prisoner Qin from the prison ship, utilizing the Razor Crest, the starship of the Mandalorian bounty hunter Din Djarin. Against Djarin's wishes, the crew killed the sole living crewmember aboard, Lieutenant Davan, who activated a distress signal before his death, leading New Republic forces to the prison ship's location. After rescuing Qin, the crew betrayed Djarin and left him trapped aboard the ship, but Djarin escaped and incapacitated the mercenaries, imprisoning them within a cell aboard Bothan-Five. Eventually, the ship was found derelict near the Dilestri system, with security records showing that Djarin had risked his life to save that of Davan, and the bounty hunter left three wanted fugitives aboard, including Migs Mayfeld, who was apprehended for his part in the rescue. Those records, once accessed by a pair of X-wings on patrol, convinced the pilots not to arrest Djarin when they encountered him.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 6: The Prisoner" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Junior Novel
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 10: The Passenger" (Mentioned only) (First identified as Bothan-Five)
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 14: The Tragedy" (Indirect mention only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (First pictured)
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Directing"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Legacy"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Cast"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Technology" (Appears in hologram)
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Practical"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Process"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Score"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Connections"
- The Art of The Mandalorian Season One
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian: Making of Season Two
- (Indirect mention only)
- (Picture only)