- "There's a bounty on your head."
- ―Jyn Erso, to Mon Mothma
The term "bounty" could also refer to the specific individual that was being targeted, for which the reward was offered.
Jabba the Hutt eventually became so irritated with Han Solo that he placed a bounty on his head of 224,190 credits. Luke Skywalker once had a bounty of 60,000 credits against him from the Galactic Empire for the destruction of the Death Star. This irritated Han Solo because, at the time, it was higher than his own Imperial issued bounty.
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: ABC-3PO
- Poe Dameron: Flight Log
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Droidography
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide
- Star Wars: The Galactic Explorer's Guide