- "What are your plans for it?"
"How uncharacteristic of one of your reputation. You have taken both commission and payment. Is it not the code of the Guild that these events are now forgotten?"
- ―Djarin questions the Client regarding his plans for the Child
The Bounty Hunter Code, also known as the Bounty Hunters' Code, the code of the Guild, or the Guild Code, was a set of rules that governed the conduct and behavior of bounty hunters. The Trandoshan bounty hunter Bossk was displeased when two Ranat and Nimbanel bounty hunters that he encountered on the Outer Rim world of Lothal failed to honor the Code and attempted to collect an Imperial bounty on his head. The Code forbade to slay another hunter, or steal another hunter's bounty. It also forbade hunters from asking about their bounties once delivered, requiring that the events that transpired from accepting the bounty to its delivery to be immediately forgotten. Beilert Valance was well known for flouting the Code, whilst Bossk believed in upholding the Code at any cost.
- Ezra's Gamble (First mentioned)
- Doctor Aphra: An Audiobook Original (Mentioned only)
- Target Vader 1 (Mentioned only) (First identified as Bounty Hunters' Code)
- Age of Rebellion - Boba Fett 1 (Mentioned only)
- Bounty Hunters 5 (Indirect mention only)
- War of the Bounty Hunters 3 (Mentioned only)
- Aftermath (Indirect mention only)
- Aftermath audiobook (Indirect mention only)
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 3: The Sin" (Mentioned only) (First identified as code of the Guild and Guild Code)
- The Mandalorian: Season 1: Volume 1 (Mentioned only)
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 7: The Reckoning" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Junior Novel (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian: Guide to Season One
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian: The Ultimate Visual Guide (Canceled)