The Bounty Hunter Wars was a series of inner conflicts between the members of the Bounty Hunters' Guild. It began by Prince Xizor urging Palpatine to destroy the guild in order to benefit his struggle for power. After accepting Xizor's idea, Palpatine sent Boba Fett to join the Bounty Hunters' Guild, at the time under the leadership of Cradossk.
After several missions in which Boba Fett prevailed, the members started turning against each other. Soon, the Bounty Hunters' Guild was split into the True Guild and the Guild Reform Committee. Not satisfied with the results, Xizor, once again, persuaded Palpatine to follow his plan. This time, Xizor had Palpatine place a huge bounty on Trhin Voss'on't's head. Supposedly, Trhin had killed everyone aboard his Star Destroyer, evacuated himself with a huge sum of money, and gone into hiding. All of the bounty hunters took up the job, and greed killed most of them off; or, at least, destroyed the remaining factions of the Bounty Hunters' Guild.
- The Mandalorian Armor (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Slave Ship (Appears in flashback(s))
- Hard Merchandise (Appears in flashback(s))
- The Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Reader's Companion