- "Gronson Takkaro, by the authority of the Bounty Hunters Guild, you are now my acquisition."
The Bounty Hunters' Guild was an institution that regulated the bounty-hunting trade. When the guild assigned one of its members to pursue the subject of a government bounty, only that particular hunter was authorized to go after that particular acquisition. Bossk, a vicious Trandoshan known for hunting Wookiees, was a member of the Bounty Hunters' Guild as early as the Clone Wars. Members of the Guild were required to follow the Bounty Hunter's Code.
During the reign of the Galactic Empire, the guild was given authority by the Imperial Office of Criminal Investigation to issue Imperial Peace-Keeping Certificates, which allowed its holder access to the Imperial Enforcement DataCore.
- Dark Disciple (Mentioned only)
- Dark Disciple audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Target Vader 1 (Mentioned only)
- Ezra's Gamble (First mentioned)
- "Powered Down, Part II"—Star Wars Adventures 11 (Mentioned only)
- "The Long Game"—Age of Rebellion Special 1 (Mentioned only)
- Smuggler's Run: A Han Solo & Chewbacca Adventure (Mentioned only)
- Smuggler's Run: A Han Solo & Chewbacca Adventure audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Age of Rebellion - Boba Fett 1 (Mentioned only)
- Aftermath (Indirect mention only)
- Aftermath audiobook (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Uprising (Mentioned only) (as Bounty Hunter's Guild)
- The Mandalorian
- Star Wars: Force Collection
- Rebel Journal by Ezra Bridger
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide
- Collapse of the Republic
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Ezra's Gamble
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- ↑ Age of Rebellion - Boba Fett 1
- ↑ Breznican, Anthony (April 14, 2019). Here's what happened in the secret footage of The Mandalorian. Retrieved on April 15, 2019.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Target Vader 1
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Dark Disciple
- ↑ Rebel Journal by Ezra Bridger