- "Saleucami has fallen, and Master Vos moved his troops to Boz Pity."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi
Boz Pity was an astronomical object located in the Boz Pity system of the galaxy's Mid Rim. After the conclusion of the Siege of Saleucami during the Outer Rim Sieges, Jedi General Quinlan Vos moved his forces to Boz Pity. During the reign of the Galactic Empire, the Ghost, a light freighter used by the Spectres, used a false transponder code that stated the freighter had free passage rights between Lothal and Boz Pity. At some point, Nath Tensent, pilot in the Rebel Alliance and later the New Republic, was involved in a mission on Boz Pity and watched some of his friends die.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Boz Pity was first mentioned in the 2005 film Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. Boz Pity was originally created and featured in Obsession 4, the fourth issue of the Star Wars Legends comic book series Star Wars: Obsession, written by W. Haden Blackman.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Idiot's Array" (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 2 (Mentioned only)
- Alphabet Squadron (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- Star Wars Rebels: Visual Guide: Epic Battles
- Entertainment Weekly's Ultimate Guide to Rogue One
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 68 (Databank A-Z: Pre Vizsla–Quinlan Vos)
- Collapse of the Republic
- Star Wars: The Lightsaber Collection