- "Saleucami has fallen, and Master Vos moved his troops to Boz Pity."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi
Boz Pity was an astronomical object located in the Boz Pity system of the galaxy's Mid Rim. After the conclusion of the Siege of Saleucami during the Outer Rim Sieges, Jedi General Quinlan Vos moved his forces to Boz Pity. During the reign of the Galactic Empire, the Ghost, a light freighter used by the Spectres, used a false transponder code that stated the freighter had free passage rights between Lothal and Boz Pity. At some point, Nath Tensent, pilot in the Rebel Alliance and later the New Republic, was involved in a mission on Boz Pity and watched some of his friends die.
Behind the scenesEdit
Boz Pity was first mentioned in the 2005 film Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. Boz Pity was originally created and featured in Obsession 4, the fourth issue of the Star Wars Legends comic book series Star Wars: Obsession, written by W. Haden Blackman.
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Idiot's Array" (Mentioned only)
- Alphabet Squadron (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- Star Wars Rebels: Visual Guide: Epic Battles
- Entertainment Weekly's Ultimate Guide to Rogue One
- Collapse of the Republic