In 19 BBY, during the Clone Wars, the Bracca Invasion was instigated by the Confederacy of Independent Systems, which attempted to take control of the planet Bracca from the Galactic Republic with help from sympathizers in the Scrapper Guild.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The Star Wars Book (First identified as Bracca Invasion)
- (First mentioned)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- The Star Wars Book
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- The Star Wars Book places the Bracca Invasion to nineteen years before the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that A New Hope begins in 0 BBY, the invasion must have occurred in 19 BBY.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order establishes that the Bracca Invasion ends before Order 66 was ordered, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 19 BBY.