Biography[edit | edit source]
After the Battle of Yavin, Braganti Hooge was one of the nine elite councilors who led the criminal organization known as the Chirq Council. The eight others were Markus Gilder, Zuld Mar-Shayal, Koran Lassk, Janos Zarbo, Mathazar Zayet, Rallyn Secura, Crale Forte and Atlan Dubreas. Hooge was based in the Second Elite Council Bunker, near the city of Doaba Guerfel.
Circa 1 ABY, the Corellian Security Force started an investigation against the Chirq Council following the increase of ryll traffic on Corellia. Captain Vitala Baize decided to infiltrate the organization with a CorSec agent using the identity of Trins Evnar, a Chirq Council member in Doaba Guerfel. After killing Evnar, as well as every other Chirq Council criminals who used to know him, the CorSec agent assumed Trins Evnar's identity towards the underboss Jzoro Quanera and managed to lure him, successfully infiltrating the organization. From Jzoro Quanera's database, the CorSec obtained the identity of the nine elite councilors and the locations of their secret headquarters. The Corsec eventually assaulted the First and Second Elite Council Bunkers and killed all elite councilors during the attack. After the death of Braganti Hooge and the other elite councilors, the Chirq Council splintered.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Braganti Hooge was a non-player character in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online-role playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "The Chirq Council: The Elite Council" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "The Chirq Council: Seek Council" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "The Chirq Council: Assumed Identity" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "The Chirq Council: Moving Up" on Corellia