The brain was an organ in lifeforms that served as the center for consciousness and reasoning. Species like the Cereans and the Siniteen had larger brains than average. When someone behaved stupidly, they were often accused of lacking a brain.
Darth Sidious had the clone troopers' brains implanted with control chips to enact Order 66. The AJ^6 cyborg construct was a brain implant used by Imperial workers to improve productivity, but at the cost of an individual's personality.
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Facebook Star Wars Rebels photo collection
- Rey's Survival Guide
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars Lightsabers: A Guide to Weapons of the Force
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Tales from Vandor