Braised Shaak Roast was a dish served at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo at Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu in around 34 ABY. The dish consisted of braised and roasted shaak meat served with mushrooms, vegetables and pasta. It was suitable for consumption by humans.
The Latero pilot Greez Dritus knew how to make the dish and in 14 BBY claimed to Cal Kestis that he sometimes became so focused on braising a Shaak Roast that he barely noticed his apron had caught on fire.
Behind the scenesEdit
Braised Shaak Roast is a meal that is available for purchase by guests from the Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo food stand at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge since its opening in 2019. The dish consists of a beef pot roast with cavatelli pasta, kale and mushrooms.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Johnson, Zach (February 27, 2018). Everything You Need to Know About Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. D23. Archived from the original on February 27, 2019. Retrieved on February 28, 2019.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- ↑ The Order 66 Timeline (backup link) on the official Electronic Arts website establishes that the events of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order take place five years after the events of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, which are dated to 19 BBY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Therefore, the events of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order must have taken place in 14 BBY.