- "Greetings and welcome to the heart of the Corellian government. I'm afraid that the Diktat is a busy man and cannot chat, and if he is busy, then I am as well."
- ―Brantlee Spondoon
- "Brantlee Spondoon, the aide to the Diktat, has personally requested your assistance. You've been summoned to go speak with Brantlee. How exciting!"
- ―Gallura Handerin, to a spacer
Circa 1 ABY, Brantlee Spondoon received word from an informant about a plot in motion to discredit the Diktat and his administration. She thus recruited a spacer who had previously worked for the Corellian government with Gallura Handerin. She tasked the spacer to meet with the informant in a warehouse in Coronet. However, when the spacer arrived in the warehouse, the informant was assassinated by a group of criminals made of former members of the Corellian Security Force, the Rogue CorSec. The spacer tried to recover the informant's hidden datadisk but was unable to do so. The spacer then reported the situation to Spondoon who was very disappointed and worried that the information was lost. Brantlee Spondoon ignored that the spacer was in fact working for CorSec Lieutenant Mack Jasper. Jasper and the spacer decided to investigate the Rogue CorSec, and were finally able to foil the plot against the Diktat.
Behind the scenesEdit
Brantlee Spondoon was a non-player character in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online-role playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Help Get the Informant's Information" on Corellia
- ↑ Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- ↑ Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Find out what the Rogue CorSec Are Doing" on Corellia
- ↑ Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Receive the Thanks of a Grateful Diktat" on Corellia