- "That is one of General Draven's ships. That means it has enormous significance to the Rebellion."
- ―Unidentified Rebel admiral, on Bravo One
Bravo One was a UT-60D transport/gunship that served the Extraction Team Bravo of the Alliance to Restore the Republic during the Galactic Civil War. Under the command of General Davits Draven, in 0 BBY, the Bravo Team took a successful mission to break out Jyn Erso–a human female criminal who would later become a key figure in the theft of the Death Star plans–from a labor camp that was used by the Galactic Empire on the planet Wobani.
After a successful extraction on the planet surface, Bravo One encountered a minor technical setback and was unable to jump to hyperspace. The team took refuge in an asteroid field in the Wobani system and a priority transmission to all available Rebel vessels was sent by K-2SO–a KX-series security droid who formerly served the Empire.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel (Mentioned only)
- Rogue One Adaptation 1
- Star Wars Battlefront: Rogue One: X-wing VR Mission (First appearance) (DLC)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files (Indirect mention only)