Braylen Stramm began his military career in the Imperial military stationed at their Naboo garrison before deserting his post to the Alliance to Restore the Republic. In the Alliance Fleet, Stramm reached the rank of lieutenant and was made deputy wing leader of Blade Squadron, under Wing Commander Adon Fox. He had a secret relationship with cadet Gina Moonsong.
Following the Battle of Endor, Stramm was promoted to commander and became Blade Squadron's leader. He was responsible for planning the squadron's operation during the Battle of Malastare. The other members of Blade Squadron conducted a diversion while Stramm attacked an Imperial shield generator and communications center.
Stramm was promoted again and relieved of flying duties prior to the Battle for Kuat Drive Yards, and was assigned to coordinate the Alliance's starfighter strategy in the assault. When Johan Volk was injured in combat and excused from flying in the X-wing escort section of the squadron, Stramm was substituted in to Volk's slot.
- "Blade Squadron"—Star Wars Insider 149–150 (First appearance)
- "Blade Squadron: Zero Hour"—Star Wars Insider 160
- "Blade Squadron: Kuat"—Star Wars Insider 168
- "Blade Squadron: Jakku"—Star Wars Insider 172
- Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game – ARC-170 Expansion Pack (Card: )
- Star Wars: X-Wing Second Edition – Rebel Alliance Conversion Kit (Card: ) (Reissued in A/SF-01 B-Wing Expansion Pack)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 "Blade Squadron"—Star Wars Insider 149–150
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "Blade Squadron: Kuat"—Star Wars Insider 168
- ↑ * Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game – ARC-170 Expansion Pack (Card: )
- ↑ "Blade Squadron: Zero Hour"—Star Wars Insider 160
- ↑ "Blade Squadron: Jakku"—Star Wars Insider 172