Brea Tonnika was a woman who was one of the Tonnika sisters, alongside her sister Senni. By the time of the Clone Wars, Brea was wanted for murder, having killed a Guard while trying to break an associate out of prison, and her mugshot was one of several pulled up by Jedi Padawan Ahsoka Tano and Chief Librarian Jocasta Nu while they searched the Jedi Archives databases to find clues to the identity of the thief who had stolen Tano's lightsaber.
Brea and Senni eventually came to meet Lando Calrissian and trashed their apartment on Coruscant to be on the Millennium Falcon. They also met Han Solo; however, he later betrayed and humiliated the sisters.
By 0 BBY, shortly before the Battle of Yavin, Tonnika and her sister were living on Tatooine, but when Jabba put a bounty on Solo, they go to Chalmun's Spaceport Cantina, a drinking establishment located in Mos Eisley. They decided not to collect Jabba's bounty, but to steal the Millennium Falcon so they could leave the planet, overhearing the ship was in Docking Bay 94. They go there, only to have to hide quickly when they found out that Jabba was there as well. They snuck out of the docking bay, and decided to steal another ship.
Personality and traits
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lightsaber Lost" (Mugshot) (First identified as Brea Tonnika)
- Bounty Hunt
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- "You Owe Me a Ride"—From a Certain Point of View
- From a Certain Point of View audiobook
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Women of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide
- Star Wars Search and Find Volume I
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Process"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Connections"