Bread pudding was a foodstuff made by the Opaline Creed, a religious faction on the Outer Rim planet Crucival, made on their holy days during the time of the Galactic Empire. Edible to humans, the pudding featured sweet fruits and a charred crust which Pira Ten—a member of the Creed—adored, despite the fact that it made her itch the next morning.
On the eve of the Hieroprince's Ascension, an event marked by the Creed, Hazram Namir, another Creed member who used the name Umu Seven, shared his bowl of bread pudding with Ten after she was punished by the Creed. In 0 BBY, some time after the Creed's demise, Namir and Ten, in the middle of a battlefield, talked about the pudding shortly before the latter died of injuries she had received during the battle.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- Battlefront: Twilight Company establishes that Crucival is located within the Tion Hegemony, a sector that Ultimate Star Wars places in the Outer Rim Territories.
- The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company where bread pudding is mentioned is set nineteen years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, and prior to the Battle of Yavin, which Galactic Atlas dates to 0 BBY. The mention must have therefore happened in 0 BBY.