- "The Bespin Dancer. Is—was—she still part of the Falleen group?"
"I believe so. Senator—"
"My wife's cousin is a tac officer on the Dancer."
"Then, Senator, I am sorry for your loss."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi reports the loss of Breha Organa's cousin to Senator Bail Organa
A Human male was a cousin of Queen Breha Organa of Alderaan. During the Clone Wars, he served as a tactical officer aboard the Galactic Republic naval ship Bespin Dancer. In 21 BBY, the Human was killed when the Dancer was destroyed while combating Separatist forces over the planet Falleen.
- "Before we jump to hyperspace I'd like to tell Breha—my wife—about the Bespin Dancer. Do you have a problem with that?"
"It might be better if you didn't, Senator. It's sensitive information, and there is the question of security."
- ―Bail Organa and Obi-Wan Kenobi discuss telling Breha the fate of her cousin
A Human male was the cousin of Queen Breha Organa, the incumbent monarch of the planet Alderaan during the Clone Wars. Although only cousins, the two had a very good relationship, more like that of brother and sister. The Queen's cousin served the Republic during the Clone Wars and was a tactical officer aboard the Republic Navy starship Bespin Dancer. In 22 BBY, the Bespin Dancer engaged Separatist forces over the planet Falleen. During the battle, all Republic ships in the engagement were destroyed, including the Bespin Dancer. The destruction of the warship killed Organa's cousin, who was aboard the ship at the time. On the planet Coruscant, Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi affirmed the destruction of the Bespin Dancer and the death of Organa's cousin when he spoke to Senator Bail Prestor Organa, the Queen's husband. Bail Organa went on to tell his wife about the demise of her cousin, although Kenobi advised him against it, as it was in violation of protocol.
Personality and traitsEdit
- "But I still don't advise that you discuss the Bespin Dancer's fate with your wife. I don't know what Palpatine has authorized, in terms of information being made available to the public."
"Breha is not the public. She's the head of the Alderaan government. And it's her cousin who's died. They grew up together. They're more like brother and sister. I don't want her finding out from a HoloNet news bulletin or in some impersonal Senate communiqué. I want her to hear it from me."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi and Bail Organa
The Human and Breha Organa had a special relationship between them like brother and sister, despite only being cousins. Bail Organa thought that his wife should know about the death of her cousin from him and not from a simple HoloNet News message, even going so far as arguing with Obi-Wan Kenobi about sending a transmission. During the Clone Wars, the individual served in the Republic Navy.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Clone Wars: Wild Space (First mentioned)