- "I'm a daughter of Alderaan. My mother raised me to cherish peace, as I am trying to raise you."
- ―Breha Organa, to her daughter Leia
The mother of Breha Organa was a human female from Alderaan. As was customary among Alderaanians, she introduced her daughter to pacifist values. Her husband remained onworld during her entire pregnancy and for several months afterwards. She later told Breha that after she was born, she had a shift in her thinking where she thought about the future in a way she usually didn't.
- Master & Apprentice (Mentioned only)
- Master & Apprentice audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Queen's Shadow (Mentioned only)
- Queen's Shadow audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Leia, Princess of Alderaan (First mentioned)
- Leia, Princess of Alderran audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Leia, Princess of Alderaan
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Queen's Shadow
- ↑ Master & Apprentice establishes that Jedi Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi is seventeen years old. As Star Wars: Card Trader establishes that he was born fifty seven years before the Battle of Yavin, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas puts at 0 BBY, therefore places his birth at 57 BBY. It can be determined that the events of the novel occurred around 40 BBY through simple math.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Master & Apprentice
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ "Eclipse"—From a Certain Point of View