- "What are we calling scout walkers now? Stalkers? […]"
"I heard Briala call them that."
- ―Brand and Lylee Anaraku
Briala was a female individual who was a member of the Rebel Alliance's 61st Mobile Infantry during the early rebellion against the Galactic Empire. At some point by the year 0 BBY, the Mirialan Lylee Anaraku heard her calling AT-ST walkers "stalkers" and caught onto using the name. Briala also obtained a deck of cards and Anaraku planned to play Lifters aboard the CR90 corvette Thunderstrike with her following the 61st's next assignment on the planet Allst Prime. When Anaraku used the name "stalkers" on Allst Prime, the rebel trooper Brand questioned the term and the Mirialan explained that he had gotten it from Briala. He also brought up Briala's deck of cards, asking Brand if she wanted to play Lifters with them after the battle.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- "Inbrief"—Star Wars Insider 161 (First mentioned)
- "Inbrief"—Star Wars 2016 Del Rey Sampler (Mentioned only)
- "Inbrief"—Battlefront: Twilight Company (Paperback edition) (Mentioned only)
- "Inbrief"—Star Wars Insider Special Edition 2019 (Mentioned only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- "Inbrief"—Star Wars Insider 161
- In Battlefront: Twilight Company, the rebel trooper Hazram Namir refers to Brand as a bounty hunter during the battle on Vir Aphshire, which occurs concurrently with the Battle of Yavin. As "Inbrief" establishes that Brand's bounty hunter past was not known by other rebels until the battle of Allst Prime, that battle must have taken place before the Battle of Yavin, which occurs in 0 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Since Briala was mentioned during the battle of Allst Prime, the events involving her must have also happened by 0 BBY.