The Broken Horn was a modified C-ROC Gozanti-class light cruiser and the personal transport of Devaronian criminal Cikatro Vizago, leader of the Broken Horn Syndicate. It was 73.9 meters in length with vast cargo holds for smuggling goods. Although its weapon systems were poor, Vizago relied on its speed and shields to make a clean escape.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Battle to the End
- Star Wars Rebels – "Rebel Resolve" (First appearance)
- "Rebel Bluff"—Star Wars Insider 158
- Star Wars Rebels – "Brothers of the Broken Horn"
- "The Beast Within"—Star Wars Rebels Animation-Magazine 3
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Occupation"
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide (First mentioned, simultaneous with Ultimate Sticker Collection: Star Wars Rebels)
- Ultimate Sticker Collection: Star Wars Rebels (First mentioned, simultaneous with Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars: X-Wing Second Edition – Huge Ship Conversion Kit (Card: )