- "Science. Technology. The Force. Life. All can be turned to our purpose."
- ―Dread Master Brontes
Brontes, also known as the "Architect of Fear", was a powerful female Sith sorceress and member of the Dread Masters. She lived throughout much of the Sith Empire's history, with her insights into the nature and purposes of Sith artifacts leading the Sith Emperor to order an expansion of a nearby Sith tomb into the Dark Temple not long after the Empire's arrival on Dromund Kaas in 4980 BBY. Brontes wielded no lightsaber, but instead utilized her absolute mastery of the Force's dark side to dispatch her foes. By her orders, Dread Forces on Oricon were modified with technological enhancements and weapons. The huge beast Grob’Thok and Corruptor Zero's robotic army were all brought down by Republic and Imperial strike teams during Dread Fortess operation raid.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Using information from the novel The Old Republic: Annihilation and Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire, the events of Game Updates 2.0 through 3.3 for Star Wars: The Old Republic can be placed in the time period between 3640 BBY and 3637 BBY. According to The Old Republic lead designer Charles Boyd (screenshot), the game's events can be assumed to occur in a timeline matching that of their real-time release. Therefore, the events of Game Update 2.4: The Dread War can be placed in approximately 3639 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "Dread Master Brontes"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia