Bronzium was a bronze-colored material which could be used to make statues. The Sith Lord Darth Sidious kept bronzium statues of the Four Sages of Dwartii in his office on Coruscant during his time as Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic. After becoming Galactic Emperor, Sidious had the statues moved to his new quarters in the Imperial Palace. The ancient droid ME-8D9 had a bronzium-enriched finish.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast Strikes Back"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duchess of Mandalore"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Pursuit of Peace"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Murders"
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Friends and Enemies"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis at the Heart"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Tarkin (First identified as bronzium)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Graphic Novel Adaptation
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary