The Brooch of Luristan was an opalescent turquoise brooch with a symmetrical pattern. Passel Argente, Magistrate of the Corporate Alliance, wore the brooch within the folds of his crocheted hood while attending a meeting of the Separatist Council on the planet Geonosis in 22 BBY.
Behind the scenes
The Brooch of Luristan first appeared in the 2002 prequel trilogy film, Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones. The prop was first identified in the 2017 reference book Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Ultimate Star Wars (Picture only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 33 (Databank A-Z: Admiral Kilian–Kowakian) (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia (First identified as Brooch of Luristan)
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition (Picture only)