Brutalist architecture was a form of bold architecture that was favored by the Galactic Empire, and began to dominate Coruscant's new military facilities during the Clone Wars. It was a stark contrast to the sweeping Republic architecture. During his time as an architect during the Clone Wars, Orson Callan Krennic helped pioneer brutalist architecture.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "To Catch a Jedi" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Wrong Jedi"
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 21 (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as brutalist)
- The Art of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- The Art of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- The Art of Solo: A Star Wars Story
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Brutalist architecture on Wikipedia