- "And you bucketheads are gonna to be sorry when my uncle the Emperor finds out you're keeping me here against my will!"
- ―Ezra Bridger, attempting to trick two stormtroopers
"Buckethead" (also spelled "bucket-head" or "bucket head") was a derogatory nickname used to refer to stormtroopers during the reign of the Galactic Empire, or others wearing similar armor. It referred to the helmets of the stormtroopers, shaped like buckets, which even among members of the Empire were sometimes referred to colloquially as "buckets." Ezra Bridger applied the term to both stormtroopers and Agent Kallus, and Han Solo even applied it to TIE fighter pilots. Well over thirty years later, the term was still in use and used by Poe Dameron in reference to stormtroopers of the First Order. Kazuda Xiono also used the term during the attack on Castilon.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Non-canon appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide (As "bucket-heads")
- Poe Dameron: Flight Log
- Forces of Destiny: Tales of Hope & Courage
- Star Wars: Extraordinary Droids