Bulk freighters were huge freighters which role was to move great amounts of cargo across the galaxy every day, being essential to commerce. They were built in orbital shipyards and almost never entered planets' atmosphere; they docked instead at space stations and transfer yards where they loaded and unloaded cargo. Most of these freighters were owned by corporations, as they were very expensive and only few captains have the possibility to acquire and maintain craft of these dimensions. The Eravana, Han Solo and Chewbacca's Baleen-class heavy freighter, was a bulk freighter, owned only by two individuals.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "The Trouble with Rathtars"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- LEGO Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (Set: 75180 Rathar Escape)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections (First identified as bulk freighter)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 16 (Databank A-Z: E-11 Blaster–Cornelius Evazan)
- Dawn of Rebellion
- The Last Jedi: Rose Tico: Resistance Fighter
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Tales from Vandor