Bulwark was a planet located in the Bulwark system of Wild Space. During the Galactic Civil War, Bulwark served as a Rebel Alliance safe world—a designated planet where people connected with the Alliance could live free of Imperial oppression. It was also among the few sites to which the Rebels allocated one of their v-150 Planet Defender ion cannons.
Behind the scenes
Bulwark was mentioned in the 1996 second edition of Galaxy Guide 3: The Empire Strikes Back, a sourcebook for West End Games' Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game. The second edition expanded on the sourcebook's original text with new and revised content by author Pablo Hidalgo.
- Galaxy Guide 3: The Empire Strikes Back, Second Edition (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Trilogy Sourcebook, Special Edition
Notes and references
- Bulwark system — Based on corresponding data for
- Galaxy Guide 3: The Empire Strikes Back, Second Edition
- The Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, Second Edition