Burra fish were a species of fish native to the planet of Dathomir. Their flesh was edible to at least two near-human species, the Kiffar and the Dathomirians. Fishing families on the planet Batuu cultivated the foreign Burra fish for consumption, and Oven-roasted Burra Fish was a dish available for purchase at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo in Black Spire Outpost on Batuu during the war between the First Order and the Resistance.
Behind the scenesEdit
Burra fish first appeared in the new Star Wars canon in the 2015 novel Dark Disciple, which was written by Christie Golden. The species originated in the Star Wars Legends continuity, where they first appeared in the 1994 novel The Courtship of Princess Leia, which was written by Dave Wolverton.
- Choose Your Destiny: A Clone Trooper Mission (Mentioned only)
- Dark Disciple (First appearance)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (Mentioned only)
- Pirate's Price (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo (First pictured) (as food)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Dark Disciple
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge has official backstory elements that, though not directly published for the public, are officially canon details that can be obtained verbally from cast members working in the land.
- ↑ Amy Ratcliffe (2019-02-27). What You Can Eat and Drink in STAR WARS: Galaxy's Edge. Nerdist. Nerdist.com. Archived from the original on February 27, 2019. Retrieved on February 27, 2019.
- ↑ The Courtship of Princess Leia