The firm was best known for heavy-duty transports, freighters, and industrial mining and construction starships. Its subsidiary Byblos RepulsorDrive produced combat cloud cars and airspeeders for use by planetary defense and security forces.
The company was an old one; it was flourishing as early as 4000 BBY. At that time, its products were held to be of questionable quality, but its technicians were easily bribed to make legal and illegal adjustments in their products.
- Fate of the Jedi: Vortex (Mentioned only)
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Tales of the Jedi Companion
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Dagobah Limited (Card: Mist Hunter)
- Harbingers of Doom"—Star Wars Gamer 7 "
- (As "Byblos")
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook