The C-25 fragmentation grenade was an explosive device manufactured by Merr-Sonn Munitions, Inc. consisting of a sphere of baradium-impregnated detonite encased in a conductive shell, which was itself housed within a cylinder that was activated with a twist. It was visually very similar to the Sonic Imploder.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars Rebels – "In the Name of the Rebellion"
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel
- Rogue One Adaptation 6
- Star Wars 33
- Doctor Aphra 18
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 8: Redemption"
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as C-25 fragmentation grenade)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition