The C-PH patrol speeder bike, also known as the Imperial patrol speeder or as the interceptor speeder bike, was a model of speeder bike used by patrol troopers of the Galactic Empire to patrol shipyards, cities and other industrial facilities useful to the Imperial cause. One example of their use was in Coronet City on Corellia.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The C-PH patrol speeder bike was designed to convey power over agility, although it possessed both due to its advanced built-in repulsorlift maneuverability systems. Its sturdy shape was capable of withstanding any high-speed collisions with other vehicles. In addition, it had onboard sophisticated electronics that alerted the driver of any incoming traffic. Unlike other speeder bikes, the C-PH lacked outrigger steering vanes, instead making use of a forward-facing bank of repulsorfield vector guides for maneuvering. Its main armament was a forward fixed BlasTech Industries Ax-25 blaster cannon. Other features included a retractable illuminator lamp on an articulated mount, control handle rail slots on the sides of the bike, rocker-pivoted foot pedals that controlled the speed and altitude, an acceleration pad with positive traction field near the seat, and the power cell access panel near the rear.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Han Solo - Imperial Cadet 2 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Expanded Edition
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (Set: 75207 Imperial Patrol Battle Pack)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as C-PH patrol speeder bike)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story – The Official Collector's Edition
- Starships and Speeders
- (First identified as interceptor speeder bike)