C1-4B was a C1-series astromech droid manufactured by Industrial Automaton and owned by the Droid Depot in Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu. During the First Order occupation of the planet Batuu in 34 ABY, C1-4B was displayed on a shelf of droid parts within the depot. The C-series unit had red, gray and blue paneling and a black sensor. On the left side of its dome the droid bore the logo of the Imperial Press Corps. The author Eloc Throno included an image of C1-4B in the Droid Buyer's Guide section of his book, Traveler's Guide to Batuu.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu (Picture only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition states that C1-series astromech droids are manufactured by Industrial Automaton. Furthermore, Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia states that C1-series astromech droid are part of the C-series and that all astromech droids are second class droids. As Star Wars Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu describes C1-4B as an C1-series astromech droid, this characteristics must also apply to it.
- Star Wars Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Droid Depot
- Droid Depot has official backstory elements that, while not directly published for the public, are officially canon details that can be obtained verbally from cast members working in the store.
- The Star Wars Book dates the Battle of Batuu, which is depicted in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge via the attraction Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, to 34 years after Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of A New Hope to 0 BBY, therefore the events of Galaxy's Edge, including C1-4B's appearance, must take place in 34 ABY.