- "Astromech C1-series. Obselete mechanism. No longer in production."
- ―EXD-9, to C1-10P
The C1-series astromech droid, was a model of C-series astromech droid manufactured by Industrial Automaton. They were used during the Clone Wars and the reign of the Galactic Empire, though by then they were considered antiques and had passed their manufacturer's expiry date a few decades prior. They had three mechanical arms to manipulate objects with, and featured an electrical arc welder. C1-10P, a droid nicknamed "Chopper" who served on the Ghost, was a C1 model, although he was mismatched after years of repairs and patch jobs.
Behind the scenesEdit
In the Italian translation of the original Star Wars trilogy all astromech droids are called C1 units. R2-D2, who may be the most famous astromech droid of all, is called C1-P8 in the Italian translation.[source?]
- Angry Birds Star Wars II
- LEGO Star Wars Movie Short (Rebels: Saving the Phantom)
- LEGO Star Wars Movie Short (Rebels Ghost Story)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Thrown Into Battle"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Return of the Return of the Jedi"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Mission to Mos Eisley" (Appears in flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Rey Strikes Back" (Voice only)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (DLC)
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- LEGO Star Wars: All-Stars – "The Droid Rescue Gambit" (Appears in flashback(s))
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "The Forgotten Droid"
- ↑ Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "Homecoming"
- ↑ Rise of the Rebels
- ↑ Droids in Distress book
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "The Honorable Ones"