- "Cody, get the tanks down. Come in, Cody!"
- ―Jet, trying to contact Commander Cody during the Second Battle of Geonosis
CC-1993, nicknamed "Jet," was a Clone Commander who served in the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars. He notably led a battalion of clone flametroopers and special ops clone troopers during the Second Battle of Geonosis against the Confederacy of Independent Systems under Jedi General Ki-Adi-Mundi.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Jet served under Jedi General Ki-Adi-Mundi and was part of the Republic forces attacking Geonosis. He and the rest of the Republic troops used Republic gunships to make their way to Point Rain, but heavy anti-aircraft fire stalled their forces. As they reassembled their troops, Jet requested air support from Admiral Wullf Yularen, but Yularen informed him that they could not as it would overextend their forces. Eventually, Jet met up with Mundi and a group of clone flametroopers, who followed Mundi into a cave that Mundi believed would be the quickest route to the rendezvous point. They fought off Geonosians and rejoined the others at Point Rain where, after air support from Republic BTL Y-wing starfighters, regrouped to attack the Geonosis primary droid foundry.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Weapons Factory" (Appears in flashback(s))
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (First identified as CC-1993)