CEC orbital 7 was an assembly facility and shipyard operated by the Corellian Engineering Corporation. More than 90 years before 34 ABY, the facility assembled a YT-1300 light freighter with serial number YT 492727ZED, which later became known as the Millennium Falcon.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
CEC orbital 7 was first mentioned in the new Star Wars canon in the 2018 reference book Star Wars: Millennium Falcon: A 3D Owner's Guide, written by Ryder Windham and Cole Horton. CEC orbital 7 was originally introduced as Orbital Assembly Facility 7 in the Star Wars Legends 2008 novel Millennium Falcon, written by James Luceno.
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Millennium Falcon: A 3D Owner's Guide (First mentioned)
- YT-1300 Millennium Falcon Owners' Workshop Manual (Indirect mention only)
- "The Millennium Falcon" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Millennium Falcon: A 3D Owner's Guide
- YT-1300 Millennium Falcon Owners' Workshop Manual
- According to YT-1300 Millennium Falcon Owners' Workshop Manual, the Millennium Falcon was constructed more than 90 years before the Battle of Starkiller Base, which is dated to 34 ABY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas.
- Millennium Falcon