- "You. It'll be a joy to kill you, Cardinal."
"My name is Archex. And I would expect no less from you, CF-9164. I trained you, so I know how you're programmed."
- ―CF-9164 and Archex
CF-9164 was a female stormtrooper of the First Order. She had trained under Captain Cardinal, who later defected from the First Order and took his former name of Archex. CF-9164 was deployed to Black Spire Outpost on Batuu under Lieutenant Wulfgar Kath, and guarded the captured Resistance spy Vi Moradi. Archex arrived to rescue Moradi, and briefly fought with CF-9164, who was then shot and killed by Zade Kalliday.
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ According to a timeline shown at D23 2019, the events of Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge take place in 34 ABY. As Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire, in which CF-9164 appears, is a prequel to the events of Galaxy's Edge, it must also take place in 34 ABY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire
- ↑ In the reference book Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded, it is stated that the stormtroopers of the First Order were all humans. Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire shows that CF-9164 is a First Order stormtrooper, meaning that she must be human.