The CSS-1 Corellian Star Shuttle, sometimes referred to simply as the CSS-1 shuttle or as the Republic shuttle, was a transport used by the Galactic Republic during at least a decade before the start of the Clone Wars.
The CSS-1 Corellian Star Shuttle was a transport manufactured by Corellian Engineering Corporation for the Galactic Republic. It was equipped with an impressive meeting room and comfortable quarters for VIP passengers, of which it can carry 200 of. Its consumables lasted three years and was equipped with an unusually strong deflector shield generator. It was 80 meters in length and could reach speeds of 800 kilometer per hour. It had a class 1.5 hyperdrive and carried no weapons, yet had a heavily armored hull.
The CSS-1 Corellian Star Shuttle Perpetuus was used by members of the Jedi Order and the recently elected Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, to travel to Naboo following the Battle of Naboo. A successor to the CSS-1, the CCS-8, was being developed until it was indefinitely put on hold due to the eruption of the pan-galactic Clone Wars. During the Clone Wars, the CSS-1 was used in Republic Military operations for bulk transportation. During the rule of the Republic's successor, the Galactic Empire, the Alliance to Restore the Republic used CSS-1s to transport their forces. After the fall of the Empire and the establishment of the New Republic, Sidon Ithano and his crew used a modified CSS-1, the Meson Martinet, for their pirate activities.
- Star Wars Eclipse
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Commander
- "Tales of Villainy: The Crimson Corsair and the Crime Lords of the Barren Rim"—Star Wars Adventures (2020) 7
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- The Force Awakens Adaptation 4
- The Force Awakens: Finn's Story
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Mutiny"
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 44 (Highlights of the Saga: Striking at the New Republic) (Picture only)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (First identified as CSS-1 Corellian Star Shuttle)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 59 (Helmets: Sidon Ithano; Highlights of the Saga: Help from an Old Friend)
- Rise of the Separatists