- "Multiple laser hits sent Koon's Jedi starfighter plunging into the heart of the bridge city, destroying a clone staging area (see casualty reports labeled CT-8770 through CT-8910)."
- ―Moff Marcellin Wessel in a report to Emperor Palpatine
CT-8910 was one of many clones of the Human male bounty hunter Jango Fett created on the planet Kamino to fight in the Grand Army of the Republic. Like Fett, CT-8910 stood 1.83 meters tall. During the Clone Wars, CT-8910 served the Galactic Republic as a clone trooper. In 19 BBY, he participated in a battle on the planet Cato Neimoidia and was stationed in a clone staging area located in one of the planet's bridge cities. During the battle, the clone troopers on Cato Neimoidia were issued Order 66, a command that told them to kill their Jedi General Plo Koon. Koon's Delta-7 Aethersprite-class light interceptor was shot down and crashed into the clone staging area, killing CT-8910 and 140 other clone troopers. Moff Marcellin Wessel reported on CT-8910's death to Emperor Palpatine of the Galactic Empire that had replaced the Galactic Republic.
Behind the scenesEdit
CT-8910 was first mentioned in the article "Order 66: Destroy All Jedi," written by Daniel Wallace and published in Star Wars Insider 87 in April of 2006. CT-8910 later received a joint entry with CT-8770—one of the 140 clones that died in the same event—in The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, published in 2008.
- "Order 66: Destroy All Jedi"—Star Wars Insider 87 (First mentioned)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Order 66: Destroy All Jedi"—Star Wars Insider 87 establishes that CT-8910 was killed during Order 66, which The New Essential Chronology dates to 19 BBY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 "Order 66: Destroy All Jedi"—Star Wars Insider 87
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 155 ("CT-8770, CT-8910")