Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The CX-133 was developed and mass produced by Koros Spaceworks as a cheap, light-weight fighter. Capable of ramming attacks combined with swarm tactics, the volatile fuel and munitions storage was capable of rendering massive damage to any potential target.
History[edit | edit source]
These fighters were often carried on board Supremacy-class attack ships. In the Battle of Koros Major, the CX-133 were used to make suicide attacks on the Republic Navy, seriously damaging the command ship Reliance I. In the Second Battle of Empress Teta, they defended Koros Major against an Onderon warbeast transport and four Jedi one-man fighters which assaulted the Iron Citadel of the Krath in an attempt to rescue Ulic Qel-Droma. During the Battle of Foerost, they were used in the attack on the Foerost Shipyards.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith 2: The Quest for the Sith (First appearance)
- Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith 3: Descent to the Dark Side (Mentioned only)
- Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith 6: Jedi Assault
- Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War 1: Edge of the Whirlwind
- Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War 2: The Battle of Coruscant
Sources[edit | edit source]
- "Straight from the Horse's Mouth: A Guide to the Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi Universe, Part 1"—Star Wars Insider 26
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia