Work for Darth MaulEdit
In 32 BBY, Bane, along with Aurra Sing and Vorhdeilo intervened with the Sith Lord, Darth Maul's, brawl on Nar Shaddaa in Hutta Town. Bane and his compatriots then agreed to help to Xev Xrexus's Cartel's auction of Jedi Padawan Eldra Kaitis. Together, Maul, Bane and his group then stole a ship from the Haddrex Gang. They then met up with Troo-tril-tek, who was able to capture FE-B3 and force to reveal the auction's location. Together, they went to the Drazkel system. Bane, Maul, Sing and Fee-Bee were then able to attend the auction.
Bane, Maul and the rest of the group then came up with plan to take Kaitis from the highest bidder. After Jee Kra entered his bid, Bane and his group then took his ship from his crew. Maul, Bane and his group then confronted Jee Kra and his remaining crew as they boarded their ship. They then allowed Maul to kill Kra and his crew himself. Maul, Bane,and his group then left, but their ship was rigged with explosive and crash-landed on Drazkel's moon.
Only, Maul, Bane, Sing, Vorhdeilo and Kaitis survived the crash. They they saw Xrexus and her guests were coming to hunt them down. As Bane, Sing, and Vorhdeilo fought the Xrexus's guests, Maul fought Kaitis. Bane, Sing, and Vorhdeilo then planned to steal a ship from the Weequay pirates. After Bane and Sing took out the Trandoshans and the Weequays, they took the Weequay's ship. Bane then had their ship destroy the others. Bane, Sing, and Vorhdeilo then rendezvoused with Maul after he killed Kaitis.
Work for Darth SidiousEdit
In 21 BBY, Bane was hired by Darth Sidious to steal a Holocron from the Jedi Temple's Holocron Vault on Coruscant. To carry out this job, Bane recruited the Clawdite Cato Parasitti to assist him. He also had his droid, Todo 360 accompany him on his job. Though Parasitti was captured and Todo destroyed, Bane was able to escape with a holocron.
Work for the HuttsEdit
Bane was then hired by Jabba the Hutt to acquire the plans for the Senate Building. For this job, Bane recruited HELIOS-3E and his newly rebuilt droid, Todo 360 to kidnap Senator Padmé Amidala's protocol droid, C-3PO and Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker's astromech R2-D2. With assistance from J0-N0, Bane, Todo, and HELIOS-3E were able to retrieve the plans from the droids. Todo and HELIOS-3E then returned 3PO and R2 to resume their errands after their memories were wiped.
Bane, at the behest of Jabba and the Hutt Council, was then hired to free Jabba's uncle Ziro from the Republic Judiciary Central Detention Center. To free Ziro bane assemble his group and went to the Senate building. With his group, Bane was able eliminate the Senate Guards. Bane and his group then shut down power to the building and held several Senators hostage. After Chancellor Palpatine and Senator Orn Free Taa acceded to Bane's demand, HELIOS-3E was sent to retrieve Taa and take custody of Ziro. Despite difficulty from Skywalker, Bane and his group were able to leave the building without the Coruscant Guard stopping them.
Work for the ConfederacyEdit
In 20 BBY, Bane was then hired by Count Dooku, to free his agent Moralo Eval from the Detention Center. However, Bane and Eval were then joined by another bounty Rako Hardeen, who was actually Obi-Wan Kenobi in disguise. At first, Bane and Eval tried to get rid of Hardeen, to no avail. After their encounter with Skywalker and his apprentice Tano, Bane, Eval, and Hardeen were then able to meet up with Dooku on Serenno.
There, Bane and several other bounty hunters underwent a test in the Box. Despite several of the bounty hunters losing their lives, Bane was then chosen by Dooku to lead his group in kidnapping Chancellor Palpatine during Naboo's Festival of Light in Theed.
- Darth Maul, Part II (First identified as Cad Bane's group)
- Darth Maul, Part III
- Darth Maul, Part IV
- Darth Maul, Part V
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Holocron Heist"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cargo of Doom"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Children of the Force"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lightsaber Lost" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Mandalore Plot" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Evil Plans"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hostage Crisis" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Deception"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Friends and Enemies"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Box"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis on Naboo"
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hostage Crisis"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 Darth Maul, Part II
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Evil Plans"
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Deception"
- ↑ Darth Maul, Part III
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Darth Maul, Part IV
- ↑ Darth Maul, Part V
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Holocron Heist"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Friends and Enemies"
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Box"
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 14.2 14.3 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis on Naboo"