Cait was a female individual in the Rebel Alliance's Sixty-First Mobile Infantry during the early rebellion against the Galactic Empire. She served as a Forward Air Controller for the company, directing their X-wing starfighters to their targets.
Prior to the year 0 BBY, the Sixty-First was deployed onto the planet Allst Prime to attack the Imperial outpost there. Cait was killed during the battle, and Micha Evon, the captain of the Sixty-First, took her receiver and began yelling orders to the X-wings. At the same time, the bounty hunter Brand saw Cait's body from afar and examined the signs of trauma on her.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Inbrief"—Star Wars Insider 161 (First appearance) (Appears as a corpse)
- "Inbrief"—Star Wars 2016 Del Rey Sampler (Appears as a corpse)
- "Inbrief"—Battlefront: Twilight Company (Paperback edition) (Appears as a corpse)
- "Inbrief"—Star Wars Insider Special Edition 2019 (Appears as a corpse)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 In Battlefront: Twilight Company, the rebel trooper Hazram Namir refers to Brand as a bounty hunter during the battle on Vir Aphshire, which occurs concurrently with the Battle of Yavin. As "Inbrief" establishes that Brand's bounty hunter past was not known by other rebels until the battle of Allst Prime, that battle must have taken place before the Battle of Yavin, which occurs in 0 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 "Inbrief"—Star Wars Insider 161