- "We're discussing Vader's dessert preferences. If he says yes, he's had cake, then he was human at one point and remembers what it was to be happy, and you can continue to talk because there's some common ground there. But if he says no, he's hopeless. Chuck him out the airlock and end his misery."
- ―Nakari Kelen
While traveling together, Luke Skywalker and Nakari Kelen had a discussion regarding the feared Imperial enforcer Darth Vader, who at the time Skywalker believed had killed his father. Kelen felt that if Skywalker ever had the chance to meet and talk with Vader, he should ask him if he had ever eaten cake because if he had done so then it would be a sign that he was at one time human and therefore not beyond the possibility of redemption.
In her 19 years of existence, Rey had never tasted cake and looked forward to holding Han Solo to his promise of her, Solo, Chewbacca, and Finn all having a party with cake when they escaped Starkiller Base.
After Anakin Skywalker joined with Darth Sidious and took up the mantle of Darth Vader, he was confronted by Obi-Wan Kenobi on Mustafar, who stated that he was supposed to be the Chosen One. To this, Vader replied that he had chosen the dark side, that "they" let him eat all the cake he wants. Later, after being burned and having to don a personal protective armor, he tried to enjoy a piece of chocolate cake, only to find that to his surprise he was unable to eat it due to his armor.
- LEGO Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
- What is a Wookiee?
- Ultimate Star Wars (Picture only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 58 (Weapons & Uniforms: 2-1Bs in the Galaxy)