- "Take the foundling to the city of Calodan on the forest planet of Corvus. There you will find Ahsoka Tano."
- ―Bo-Katan Kryze instructs Din Djarin
Calodan was the walled capital city of the forest planet Corvus. After the Mandalorian bounty hunter Din Djarin helped Bo-Katan Kryze seize weapons from an Imperial cruiser, Kryze told him that the former Jedi Ahsoka Tano could be found in the city.
Upon arrival, Djarin and his foundling were escorted by members of the scout guards, Magistrate Morgan Elsbeth's brigade of faceless enforcers in the city led by the mercenary gunslinger Lang. Elsbeth tasked Djarin with killing Tano, who had killed several members of the scout guards and who sought the location of Elsbeth's "master." Promising her spear of pure beskar to the Mandalorian as payment, Elsbeth provided the bounty hunter with coordinates of the Jedi's location.
Djarin and Tano, having met in the wilds of Corvus and made a pact regarding the training of the foundling Grogu as a Jedi, liberated the city from Magistrate Morgan Elsbeth and her enforcers. Following this, Wing took up the mantle of leadership, wearing Elsbeth's cloak.
Behind the scenes
Caladan was first mentioned in Chapter 11: The Heiress and first appeared in the Chapter 13: The Jedi of the 2019 Disney+ television series The Mandalorian. The name of the city sounds similar to the name of Dune planet Caladan, the ancestral home of House Atreides.
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 2 Junior Novel
- The Mandalorian: The Path of the Force
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 11: The Heiress" (First mentioned)
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 13: The Jedi" (First appearance)