- "You don't understand what it takes to be me. That's why I'm writing the Calrissian Chronicles, so the universe can fully absorb my prodigiousness."
- ―Lando Calrissian, to L3-37
The Calrissian Chronicles was a self-narrated account told by Captain Lando Calrissian detailing his colorful escapades. Prior to being hired by Tobias Beckett and his gang to transport them to Kessel, Calrissian had recounted, and exaggerated, his adventures in the Rafa system and a caper involving the Mindharp of Sharu. Calrissian estimated that he had at least a trilogy in him, but decided he would see how the first one sold.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Personally I wasn't all that impressed with the Sharu. No sense of humor or style. Nonetheless, there Elthree and I were, deep in their sacred temple. And that’s when I saw it."
- ―Lando Calrissian
The Calrissian Chronicles were first introduced in the 2018 Star Wars stand-alone film Solo: A Star Wars Story. The stories within the Calrissian Chronicles and Lando's idea for a trilogy, as referenced in Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide, are a nod to the Star Wars Legends novel trilogy The Lando Calrissian Adventures. Like the story in the first of Lando's Calrissian Chronicles stories, the first novel, 1983's Lando Calrissian and the Mindharp of Sharu, told an adventure about Lando and the Mindharp of Sharu.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First identified as Calrissian Chronicles)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Expanded Edition
- Lando - Double or Nothing 1
- Lando - Double or Nothing 2
- Lando - Double or Nothing 3 (Mentioned only, in the opening crawl)
- Lando - Double or Nothing 4
- Lando - Double or Nothing 5 (Mentioned only, in the opening crawl)
- Star Wars: Commander (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary