A camouflage net, also known as a camo net or camo-netting, was a piece of equipment used to conceal ships.
Some camouflage nets had a photosensitive surface that could capture, then display, an image. One might spread such a net on the ground and photograph it before deploying the net over a ship.
- Episode I Adventures 10: Festival of Warriors
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars novel
- The Life and Legend of Obi-Wan Kenobi
- The Courtship of Princess Leia
- Heir to the Empire (First appearance)
- Vision of the Future
- Dark Force Rising Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, Second Edition (As "camonet")
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear