- "There are many forces poised against us. To ensure our complete and total victory, we must root out and destroy all of our enemies."
"You speak of enemies other than the Jedi?"
"I speak of that Dathomir witch—Mother Talzin."
- ―Darth Sidious and Count Dooku
During the Clone Wars, the Confederacy of Independent Systems and Sith launched a campaign against the renegade Sith Lord Maul's Shadow Collective. The purpose of the campaign was to draw out the witch Mother Talzin and destroy her. The Separatist Droid Army and Confederacy navy fought against the Collective, which included the Pyke Syndicate, Black Sun, Nightbrothers, and Maul's Mandalorian super commandos. The Separatists suffered a loss in the Battle of Ord Mantell, as the Separatist leaders of the campaign, Count Dooku and General Grievous, were captured, but Dooku eventually freed Grievous, and he and Maul escaped from the Galactic Republic when they engaged the Shadow Collective during the Assault on Vizsla Keep 09. This alliance between the two was a ploy on both sides, and Maul planned to use it to bring back Talzin using Dooku's body, but were interrupted by Grievous and Darth Sidious himself. In the end, Sidious and the Confederacy defeated the Shadow Collective, as well as achieving Darth Sidious' goal of killing Talzin.
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir 1 (First appearance)
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir 2
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir 3
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir 4
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 13 (Databank A-Z: Poe Dameron–Delta 7-B)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 49 (Databank A-Z: Serenno–Anakin Skywalker)