Just after the Chiss departed from their punitive raid, a New Republic task force led by the recently renovated Shriwirr (renamed Sibwarra by the New Republic) arrived. They took note of the large-scale damage, and attempted to negotiate a truce with the Ssi-ruuk. When that proved futile, the New Republic fleet engaged in another punitive battle against the Bakura invasion fleet under Admiral Ivpikkis, then departed on Mon Mothma's orders to aid in the liberation of Clak'dor VII. New Republic Intelligence believed that Ivpikkis commanded the Ssi-ruuvi forces in that engagement.
It would be many years until Lwhekk fully recovered from the attacks.
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic II: Refugee (Indirect mention only)
- The Truce at Bakura Sourcebook (First mentioned)
- The Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 105 (German Edition - CEL2, Tycho Celchu)
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Essential Guide to Warfare