- "It's like I'm seasick or something. You know how I got floating on the waves on Camus IV, pal, that time we tried to take a little vacation?"
- ―Han Solo, to Chewbacca
Camus IV was the fourth planet in the Camus system of the Illisurevimurasi sector, located within the Trans-Hydian portion of the Outer Rim Territories. Sometime prior to the Battle of Hoth in 3 ABY, the smugglers Han Solo and Chewbacca once vacationed on Camus IV, but Solo became seasick while floating among the planet's ocean waves.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars Journal: Hero for Hire (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Camus system — Based on corresponding data for
- Camus system in the Illisurevimurasi sector of grid square Q-4, which depicts as falling firmly between the Hydian Way and Perlemian Trade Route hyperlanes. This area of the Outer Rim Territories corresponds to the Trans-Hydian region, according to The Essential Atlas. places the
- Star Wars Journal: Hero for Hire
- Star Wars Journal: Hero for Hire is set immediately following Han Solo's liberation from carbonite, as depicted in the film Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi. The preceding film, Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back, which The Essential Reader's Companion dates to 3 ABY, covers Solo's time from the Battle of Hoth to his carbon-freezing, thus placing his trip to Camus IV sometime prior.