- "It's like I'm seasick or something. You know how I got floating on the waves on Camus IV, pal, that time we tried to take a little vacation?"
- ―Han Solo, to Chewbacca
Camus IV was the fourth planet of the Camus system, located in the Illisurevimurasi sector, within the Trans-Hydian portion of the Outer Rim Territories. Sometime prior to the Battle of Hoth in 3 ABY, the smugglers Han Solo and Chewbacca once vacationed on Camus IV, but Solo became seasick while floating among the planet's ocean waves.
Behind the scenesEdit
The StarWars.com Online Companion to the 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas, written by Daniel Wallace and Jason Fry, placed the Camus system, and therefore the planet itself, in grid square Q-4.
- Star Wars Journal: Hero for Hire (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Camus system — Based on corresponding data for
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Camus system in the Illisurevimurasi sector of grid square Q-4, which depicts as falling firmly between the Hydian Way and Perlemian Trade Route hyperlanes. This area of the Outer Rim Territories corresponds to the Trans-Hydian region, according to The Essential Atlas. places the
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Star Wars Journal: Hero for Hire
- ↑ Star Wars Journal: Hero for Hire is set immediately following Han Solo's liberation from carbonite, as depicted in the film Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi. The preceding film, Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back, which The Essential Reader's Companion dates to 3 ABY, covers Solo's time from the Battle of Hoth to his carbon-freezing, thus placing his trip to Camus IV sometime prior.