Cane Adiss was a male Yuvernian who was in the palace of the crime lord Jabba the Hutt prior to the Battle of Endor. Adiss had mottled yellow skin with large brown spots and blue eyes. He also possessed a mouth of small, sharp teeth.
Behind the scenesEdit
Cane Adiss first appeared in Star Wars canon in the 1983 Star Wars movie Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi. He was later identified in 2015 in the Topps Star Wars: Card Trader mobile app on the card "Cane Adiss" from the set "Topps' Choice Series 2." The character was first named in the Star War Legends continuity in the "Jabba's Palace Limited" set of the Star Wars Customizable Card Game, released in 1998.
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Card Trader (Card: Topps' Choice 2 - Cane Adiss) (First identified as Cane Adiss)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Complete Locations
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Star Wars: Card Trader (Card: Topps' Choice 2 - Cane Adiss)
- ↑ The Senate (2015-11-29). Topps Choice Series 2!. Topps. Archived from the original on December 10, 2019. Retrieved on December 10, 2019.
- ↑ Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Jabba's Palace Limited (Card: Cane Adiss)
- ↑ "It's All In The Cards"—Star Wars Galaxy Collector 3